REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Place the wipers are in the PARK position, then turn the ignition OFF .
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the cap from the wiper arm.
- Remove the wiper arm retaining nut.
- Use a rocking motion to pull the wiper blade and arm from the pivot.
- Position the wiper blade and arm on the pivot, making sure it is proper seated. Make sure wiper arms so that the heel of the blade is on the park line of the windshield.
- Install the nut on the wiper arm, tighten securely, then install the nut cap.
- Connect the negative battery cable.