Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove the front wheels.
- Remove the rear transaxle mount.
- Remove the steering gear.
Disconnect the control links from the Stabilizer bar.
- Remove the stabilizer bar mounting clamp bolts and clamps from both sides of the vehicle.
- Remove the bushings from the stabilizer bar.
- Lift and rotate the stabilizer bar up and to the right.
- Carefully remove the stabilizer bar from the right side of the vehicle.
- Disconnect the stabilizer link from the strut assembly and remove from the vehicle.
- Connect the stabilizer link to the strut assembly. Tighten the stabilizer link nut to 48 ft. lbs. (65 Nm).
- Move the stabilizer bar into position from the right side of the vehicle.
- Install the stabilizer bushings on the stabilizer bar with the cut line facing rearward.
- Install the stabilizer bar clamps and bolts. Tighten the bolts to 37 ft. lbs. (50 Nm).
- Connect the control links to the Stabilizer bar. Tighten the stabilizer link nut to 59 ft. lbs. (80 Nm).
- Install the steering gear.
- Install the rear transaxle mount.
- Install the front wheels.
- Lower the vehicle.