Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the front splash shield.
- Remove the stabilizer bar link upper nut and bolt.
- Remove the two stabilizer bushing clamp bolts.
- Remove the stabilizer bar.
- Install the stabilizer bar into place under the vehicle.
- Install the bushing clamps and tighten the bolts to 95 ft. lbs. (129 Nm).
- Connect the upper stabilizer links to the stabilizer bar and tighten the nuts to 80 ft. lbs. (108 Nm).
- Install the front splash shield.
- Lower the vehicle.