- Remove fuel pump module from fuel tank.
- Disconnect electrical connector from fuel pump module. Record pin location first. Separate necessary sending unit wiring from connector using terminal pick/removal tool.
To remove sending unit from pump module, use a small pick or screwdriver. Lift on plastic locking tab while sliding sending unit down the mounting tracks.
- Noting the previously recorded pin positions, connect necessary wiring into electrical connectors, and into pump module.
- Position sending unit to pump module. Slide unit on mounting tracks and snap into place.
- Install fuel pump module.