Removal & Installation
- Disconnect negative cable from battery.
- Use a plastic trim removal stick to remove switch bezel. Bezel snaps on.
To remove key lock cylinder from housing, rotate key to ON position while pressing on release tab. This tab is located on the right side of the switch assembly.
- Pull key lock cylinder from housing for removal.
- Install ignition key into lock cylinder. Rotate key to -ON- position (retaining tab on side of lock cylinder can now be depressed).
- The shaft at end of key lock cylinder aligns with socket within end of housing. To align socket with lock cylinder, ensure socket is in -ON- position.
- Position and align key lock cylinder with grooves in housing.
Slide lock cylinder into housing until release tab sticks through opening at side of housing.
- Install bezel.
- Connect negative battery cable.