Removal & Installation
- Raise and support the vehicle.
- Remove wheel and tire assembly.
Remove the caliper slide bolts.
- Remove caliper.
- Secure caliper assembly to nearby suspension part with wire. Do not allow brake hose to support caliper weight.
- Remove and discard the o-ring securing rotor to axle studs.
- Remove rotor off axle studs.
- Install rotor on axle studs.
- Install the caliper assembly.
- Install caliper slide bolts and tighten to 32 ft. lbs. (44 Nm).
- Install wheel and tire assembly.
- Remove support and lower the vehicle.
- Pump brake pedal until caliper pistons and brake shoes are seated.