Removal & Installation
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Place a suitable jack under the axle to support it.
- Remove the shock bolt from the frame bracket.
- Remove the lower bolt from the axle bracket and remove the shock absorber.
Do not tighten the mounting bolts until both bolts are installed.
- Position the shock absorber to the vehicle and install the upper shock bolt.
- Install the lower shock bolt.
- Tighten the upper shock bolt to 70 ft. lbs. (95 Nm).
- Tighten the lower shock bolt to 85 ft. lbs. (115 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle.