Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the anti-lock brake control module electrical connectors:
Remove the Anti-lock Brake Control Module bolts, then remove the control module.
NOTEWhen the battery is disconnected and reconnected, some abnormal drive symptoms may occur while the vehicle relearns its adaptive strategy. The vehicle may need to be driven 10 miles (16 km) or more to relearn the strategy.
- Install the control module and secure with the retaining bolts.
- Attach the anti-lock brake module electrical connectors.
- Connect the negative battery cable.