Axod And Axod-E Transaxle
- Position the selector lever in the OD position against the rearward stop. The shift lever must be held in the rearward position using a constant force of 3 lbs. (1.4 Kg) while the linkage is being adjusted.
- Loosen the manual lever-to-control cable-retaining nut.
- Move the transaxle manual lever to the OD position, second detent from the most rearward position.
- Tighten the retaining nut to 11-19 ft. lbs. (15-26 Nm).
- Check the operation of the transaxle in each selector lever position. Make sure the park and neutral start switch are functioning properly.
Throttle Valve Linkage
Axod And Axod-E Transaxles
- Position the selector lever in the OVERDRIVE position against the rearward stop.
- Loosen the manual lever to control cable-retaining nut. Be sure that the transaxle lever is in the OVERDRIVE position. Tighten the retaining nut to 11-19 ft. lbs. (15-26 Nm).
- Check operation of the transaxle in each range. Be sure that the park switch and neutral safety switch are working properly.