Removal & Installation
- Make sure the shift selector in the Park position, then apply the emergency brake.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disengage the neutral start switch electrical connector, then remove the shift control lever on top of the switch.
- Remove the two neutral switch-attaching bolts, then remove the switch.
- Install the switch on the manual shaft.
- Loosely install the two attaching bolts and washers.
- Insert a No. 43 drill (0.089 in.) through the hole.
- Tighten the attaching bolts to 7-9 ft. lbs. (9-12 Nm), then remove the drill.
- Engage the switch electrical connector, then connect the negative battery cable.