Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the front brake system inlet line and the left and right front brake outlet lines from the metering valve.
- Remove the screw retaining the metering valve to the frame and remove the metering valve from the vehicle.
- Position the metering valve on the frame and secure with the retaining screw. Tighten the screw to 7-11 ft. lbs. (10-14 Nm).
- Connect the front brake outlet lines to the metering valve assembly and tighten the line nuts to 10-18 ft. lbs. (14-24 Nm).
- Connect the front brake inlet line to the metering valve assembly and tighten the line nut to 10-18 ft. lbs. (14-24 Nm).
- Bleed the brake system.
If the brake system is pressure bled, the metering valve bleeder rod must be pushed in.