Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the module retaining screws and remove the module from the fender.
- Detach the electrical connector at the module by pushing in on the connector finger ends while grasping the connector body and pulling away from the module.
- Attach the electrical connector to the module by pushing until the connector fingers are locked over the locking wedge feature on the module.
- Install the module and the retaining screws. Tighten the screws to 24-35 inch lbs. (3-4 Nm).
Locking the connector is important to ensure sealing of the connector/module interface.
- Connect the negative battery cable.