Removal & Installation
- Raise the hood.
- Remove the headlamps and cornering lamps.
- Remove the screws retaining the front bumper cover to the fenders and the front fender splash shield.
- Remove the two pushpins retaining the braces to the bumper beam.
- Remove the pushpins retaining the front bumper cover to the lower radiator support.
- Remove the four nuts retaining the front bumper cover to the front fender.
- Depress the upper and lower spring clips on the right hand side of the radiator grille while lightly pulling out on the radiator grille.
- Repeat the step for the left hand side of the grille.
- Remove the front bumper cover / grille assembly from the vehicle.
- Remove the eight radiator grille retaining screws from the front bumper cover and remove the grille.
- Installation is the reversal of the removal procedure.