Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Disconnect the mirror assembly wiring connectors. Remove the necessary wiring pushpins.
- Remove the three screws on the mirror. Remove the outside rear view mirror while guiding the wiring and connector through the hole in the door.
- Hold the gasket over the hole in the door. Install the rear view mirror by routing the connector and wiring through the hole in the door and the outside rear view mirror gasket. Install with the three screws.
- Connect the mirror wiring connector and install the wiring pushpins.
- Replace the door trim panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Snap on a new trim (top finish panel) if a new mirror assembly has been installed.