Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable
- Remove the clips and the injectors from the fuel supply manifold.
- Install the injectors with new O-ring seals that have been lubricated with clean engine oil.
Install the fuel supply manifold and tighten the bolts as follows:
- Step 1: 15 ft. lbs. (20 Nm)
- Step 2: Plus 85-95 degrees
Install or connect the following:
Fuel supply line
- Start the engine and check for leaks.