Removal & Installation
The headlamp switch is part of the lighting control module.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the three retaining screws from the bottom of the instrument panel steering column cover, and remove the cover.
- Remove the three retaining screws from the lighting control module.
- Carefully pull the lighting control module from the dash panel and disconnect the three wiring connectors.
- Installation is the reversal of the removal procedure.
- Connect the negative battery cable.