Removal & Installation
The front exciter rings are located on the outer CV joints. Refer to the Drive Train Section.Rear
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the rear seat cushion by pulling upward on the front of the cushion.
- Disconnect the sensor connector and feed the wire through the floorpan.
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Disconnect the wire from the routing brackets.
Remove the sensor retaining bolt and remove the sensor.
- Install the speed sensor and torque the retaining bolt 84 inch. lbs. (10 Nm).
- Feed the sensor wire through the floorpan and connect the wire to the routing brackets.
- Lower the vehicle.
- Reconnect the wiring connector and install the rear seat cushion.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.
- Road test the vehicle.
The rear excitor rings are located on the hubs. Refer to Rear Suspension for hub removal.