- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
Remove the push pins and remove the upper footwell panel from under the passenger side of the instrument panel.
- Unplug the connector from the blower motor.
- Carefully lift the retaining lug on the blower motor flange and rotate the motor counterclockwise approximately 30° to disengage it from the evaporator housing.
Remove the blower motor from the evaporator housing.
- Inspect the gasket on the housing, replace if necessary.
- Place the blower motor into the evaporator housing and rotate the motor clockwise until the retaining lug engages.
- Attach the blower motor connector.
- Install the upper footwell panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.