Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, please familiarize yourself with safety procedures.
Remove or disconnect the following:
1 / 2 of the brake fluid from the master cylinder reservoir
- If installing new disc brake pads, use a C-clamp or similar tool to push the caliper piston into the caliper bore. This will allow room for the new pads.
Install or connect the following:
Inboard disc brake pad into the caliper
- Pump the brake pedal several times to achieve a good pedal before attempting to move the vehicle.
- Check the brake fluid level in the master cylinder fluid reservoir and add fluid as necessary.
- Road test the vehicle and check for proper brake system operation.