Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, please familiarize yourself with safety procedures.
Remove or disconnect the following:
- Support the rear crossmember and remove the 4 attaching bolts.
- Lower the rear crossmember to access the front control arm bolts.
- Remove the front control arm.
The final tightening of the rear suspension components is carried out with the full weight of the vehicle on its wheels.
Install or connect the following:
Front control arm and tighten the bolts to 62 ft. lbs. (84 Nm)
- Complete the final tightening of the rear suspension components with the full weight of the vehicle resting on its wheels.