Removal & Installation
- Drain the clutch fluid.
- Remove the brake master cylinder subassembly.
- Remove the brake booster assembly.
- Loosen the clip and disconnect the clutch reservoir tube from the clutch master cylinder assembly. Use a container to catch the fluid.
- Disconnect the clutch reservoir tube.
- Disconnect the flexible hose tube and the clutch master cylinder. Use a container to catch the fluid.
- Remove the clutch pedal spring.
- Remove the clutch master cylinder push rod clevis with hole pin.
- Remove the two nuts and clutch master cylinder assembly.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Fill the brake reservoir tank with clutch fluid and bleed clutch system.