Removal & Installation
- Remove front wheel RH.
- Remove engine under cover RH.
- Remove cylinder heads cover.
- Remove wire harness protector.
- Separate suction hose assembly.
- Remove air switching valve assembly.
- Remove fan and generator belt.
- Remove engine mount insulator RH.
- Remove crankshaft pulley.
Remove timing chain or belt cover oil seal.
- Using a knife, cut off the oil seal lip.
Using a screwdriver with its tip wrapped with tape, pry out the oil seal.
NOTEAfter the removal, check if the crankshaft is not damaged. If damaged, smooth the surface with a 400-grit sandpaper.
- Apply a light coat of multi-purpose grease to a new oil seal lip.
Using service tool and a hammer, tap in the oil seal until its surface is flush with the rear oil seal retainer edge.
NOTEWipe any extra grease off the crankshaft.
- Install crankshaft pulley.
- Install engine mount insulator RH.
- Install fan and generator belt.
- install air switching valve assembly.
- Install suction hose assembly.
- Install wire harness protector.
- Install cylinder heads cover.
- Install engine under cover RH.
- Install wheel RH