Removal & Installation
- Remove the front wheel.
- Drain the brake fluid.
- Remove the union bolt and gasket from the disc brake cylinder and disconnect the flexible hose.
- Remove the front disc brake cylinder sub-assembly.
- Remove the disc brake pad kit.
- Remove the two front disc brake pad support plates from the cylinder mounting.
- Remove the two cylinder slide pins from the disc brake cylinder mounting.
- Remove the two bolts and the disc brake cylinder mounting.
- Remove the front disc.
- Immediately, matchmark the front disc to the axle hub.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.
- Torque the disc retaining bolts to 76 ft. lbs. (103 Nm).