Removal & Installation
- Disconnect the battery-s negative terminal.
- Drain the engine coolant.
- Remove the two nuts and two clips that retains cylinder head cover Number Two.
- Disconnect the mass air flow meter connector.
- Disconnect the VSV connector.
- Remove the 2 wire harness clamps.
- Disconnect the fuel vapor feed hose No. 1 from the VSV.
- Disconnect the fuel vapor feed hose No. 3 from the VSV.
- Disconnect the ventilation hose No. 1 from the cylinder head cover.
- Loosen the hose clamp bolt and air cleaner hose No. 1.
- Remove the air cleaner cap together with the air cleaner hose.
- Disconnect the throttle control motor connector.
- Disconnect the water by-pass hose from the throttle body.
- Disconnect the water by-pass hose No. 2 from the throttle body.
- Remove the 2 bolts and 2 nuts, then remove the throttle body.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal process.