- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Drain the transaxle fluid.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Negative battery cable. On vehicles equipped with an air bag, wait at least 90 seconds before proceeding.
- Align the input shaft with the clutch disc and install the transaxle to the engine. 12mm bolts: 47 ft. lbs. (64 Nm). 10mm bolts: 34 ft. lbs. (46 Nm).
Install or connect the following:
Left engine mount. Bolts: 41 ft. lbs. (56 Nm).
- Fill the transaxle fluid to the proper level.
- Start the vehicle, check for leaks and repair if necessary.