Toyota Corolla 2007-2008
- Drain the engine coolant.
- Disconnect the radiator inlet hose.
- Disconnect the radiator outlet hose.
- Disconnect the oil cooler inlet and outlet hoses (for auto trans only).
- Disconnect the fan motor connector.
- Disconnect the two clamps for the wire harness from the fan shroud.
- Remove the two fan mount bolts.
- Remove the fan with the motor.
- Remove the radiator assembly.
- Install the radiator assembly.
- Install the fan with the motor.
- Install the two fan mounting bolts.
- Connect the two clamps for the wire harness from the fan shroud.
- Connect the fan motor connector.
- Connect the oil cooler outlet and inlet hoses (for auto trans only).
- Connect the radiator hose outlet and inlet hoses.
- Add engine coolant.
- Inspect for leaks.
Toyota Corolla 1999-2006
- Drain the cooling system.
- Remove the engine under covers.
- Disconnect the electric cooling fan connectors.
- Remove the radiator hoses.
- With automatic transmission, disconnect the oil cooling lines.
- Remove the two upper radiator supports and lift the radiator out.
- If removed, install the 2 lower radiator supports to the radiator.
- Fit the radiator into place, making sure the 2 lower supports fit into the body brackets.
- Install the 2 upper radiator supports and torque the bolts to 9 ft. lbs. (13 Nm). Make sure the rubber cushions on the upper supports is not crushed.
- Install the radiator hoses.
- Connect the transmission cooler lines.
- Connect the electric fans.
- Refill the cooling system and run the engine to check for leaks.