Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Remove the wheels.
- Disconnect the brake hose from the caliper.
- Remove the bolts that attach the caliper to the torque plate. If applicable, hold the flats of the sliding pin with a wrench while loosening the caliper attaching bolts.
- Lift up and remove the caliper assembly.
- Install the caliper and loosely install the bolts.
- Hold the flats of the sliding pin with a wrench, then tighten the bolts. Tighten the bolts on rear calipers to 34 ft. lbs. (46 Nm).
- Connect the brake hose to the caliper, using 2 new washers.
- Fill the brake system to the proper level and bleed the brake system.
- Add brake fluid to the reservoir to fill to the correct level.
- Lower the vehicle to the ground.