Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Raise and support the vehicle safely.
Remove or disconnect the following:
- Raise the lower control arm with a jack until the halfshaft is horizontal.
- Using a spring compressor, compress the rear spring.
- Remove the rear lower control arm attaching bolts, and then lower the jack allowing the control arm to swing away from the mounting tabs.
Remove the rear spring.
- Install the coil spring and raise the control arm into position.
Install or connect the following:
Lower control arm bolts and nuts.