Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect battery negative cable from battery and properly isolate to prevent accidental reconnection.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Inspect the clutch slave cylinder/release bearing for signs of leakage and wear and replace worn parts as necessary.
- Position the slave cylinder/release bearing in the bell housing.
- Install the slave cylinder/release bearing bolts and tighten to 89 inch lbs. (10 Nm)
- Install the transmission.
- Bleed the hydraulic clutch system.