Only a MVAC-trained, EPA-certified, automotive technician should service the A/C system or its components.
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect battery negative cable from battery and properly isolate to prevent accidental reconnection.
- Evacuate the refrigerant from the system.
- Remove the accessory drive belt.
- Raise and support the vehicle.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Lower engine compartment panel
Install or connect the following:
A/C harness connector to the compressor
- Charge the refrigerant to the system.