Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect battery negative cable from battery and properly isolate to prevent accidental reconnection.
- Drain the cooling system.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Release the fuel pressure through the service valve.
Fuel supply line at the fuel rail
Remove the old supercharger gaskets
- Clean and inspect the gasket mating surfaces.
Install new supercharger gaskets onto the cylinder heads.
- Be sure that the holes in the gaskets are facing toward the front of the engine.
Install or connect the following:
Supercharger onto the cylinder heads and tighten the bolts to 17 ft. lbs. (23 Nm) in a crisscross pattern
- Refill the cooling system.
- Connect the negative battery cable.