Removal & Installation
Lower Left Section
When installing, insert the front tabs on the pedal lower instrument panel below the floor covering.
- Install the lower instrument panel upward into the cluster cover lining up the holes in the lower section and the sides.
- Guide the hood latch release handle through the lower instrument panel then install the screw attaching it to the lower instrument panel.
- Install the lower instrument panel onto the cluster bezel.
Install the screw in the lower instrument panel (5).
- Install the illumination control module (7).
- Install the screws attaching the illumination control module (7) to the instrument panel and to the support bar (6) on the side.
- Install the cover (2) under the steering column. Then install the screw (3).
- Install the screw behind the air deflector then install the side air deflector.
- Install the driver knee blocker airbag.
- Install the lower instrument panel in toward the front.
- Install the screws attaching the lower instrument panel to the glove compartment.
- Fold back the carpet.
Observe the uniform gap of the instrument panel in relation to the driver and passenger door trim panels.
When installing, check for proper installation of the insulating mat, sheet metal clips and expanding anchors.
- Install the top section to the vehicle.
- Install the sheet metal clips on left and right A-pillars.
- Install the bolts on left and right under the defroster grille.
- Position the defroster grille and install the screws.
- Install the screws to the glove compartment attaching it to the top section.
- Install the screws on left and right of the instrument panel located on the inside of the fuse cover and the I/P cover.
- Install the screws located behind the air deflectors.
- Install both right and left air deflectors.
- Install the fuse cover on the left and the I/P cover on the right.
- Install the A-pillar trim.