Removal & Installation
Lower Left Section
- Install the lower instrument panel upward into the cluster cover lining up the holes in the lower section and the sides.
- Guide the hood latch release handle through the lower instrument panel then install the screw attaching it to the lower instrument panel.
- Install the lower instrument panel onto the cluster bezel.
Install the screw in the lower instrument panel (5).
- Install the illumination control module (7).
- Install the screws attaching the illumination control module (7) to the instrument panel and to the support bar (6) on the side.
- Install the cover (2) under the steering column. Then install the screw (3).
- Install the screw behind the air deflector then install the side air deflector.
- Install the driver knee blocker airbag.
- Install the lower instrument panel in toward the front.
- Install the screws attaching the lower instrument panel to the glove compartment.
- Fold back the carpet.
- Install the top section to the vehicle.
- Install the sheet metal clips on left and right A-pillars.
- Install the bolts on left and right under the defroster grille.
- Position the defroster grille and install the screws.
- Install the screws to the glove compartment attaching it to the top section.
- Install the screws on left and right of the instrument panel located on the inside of the fuse cover and the I/P cover.
- Install the screws located behind the air deflectors.
- Install both right and left air deflectors.
- Install the fuse cover on the left and the I/P cover on the right.
- Install the A-pillar trim.