- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Disconnect battery negative cable from battery and properly isolate to prevent accidental reconnection.
- Drain the cooling system.
Remove or disconnect the following:
- Using a suitable tool, grasp the radiator hold down clamps and pull up to remove the clamps from the mounting holes.
- Remove the condenser retaining bolts from the radiator support.
- Carefully lean the radiator back toward the engine.
Gently lift and remove the radiator from the vehicle.
- Carefully lower the radiator into the vehicle.
Install or connect the following:
Lower radiator hose
- Refill the cooling system.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Start the engine and check for coolant leaks.
- Recheck the coolant level.