Removal & Installation
- If equipped with air suspension, the air suspension switch, located on the right-hand side of the luggage compartment, must be turned to the OFF position before raising the vehicle.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Wheel bearing and hub
- Raise the suspension arms and place a jack under them to release pressure from the stabilizer bar links.
- Remove the upper control arm center nut.
- Remove the stabilizer bar link nut and discard.
- Disconnect the brake line retainer.
Remove the steering knuckle nuts and remove the steering knuckle.
Front wheel knuckle components:
- Lower ball joint nut
- Wheel knuckle
- Stabilizer bar link
- Lower stabilizer bar link nut
- Upper ball joint nut
- Outer tie rod end nut
- Upper stabilizer bar link nut
Install or connect the following:
Steering knuckle and tighten the nuts to 111 ft. lbs. (150 Nm).
- If equipped with air suspension, turn the air suspension switch to the ON position.