Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect battery negative cable from battery and properly isolate to prevent accidental reconnection.
- Disarm the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), as outlined in the Chassis Electrical Section.
- Position the LH instrument panel insulator aside.
Remove or disconnect the following:
NOTEThe ignition key should be in the OFF position.
Three pin-type retainers
Remove the ignition switch.
Install or connect the following:
Ignition switch and torque the bolts to 53 inch lbs. (6 Nm)
- Rearm the Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), as outlined in the Chassis Electrical Section.