- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions section.
- Disconnect battery negative cable from battery and properly isolate to prevent accidental reconnection.
- Drain the engine cooling system.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Fan blade, fan motor and fan shroud assembly
- Remove the A/C condenser and transmission cooler bolts and position them away from the radiator.
Remove the radiator.
Install or connect the following:
- Refill the cooling system.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable, check for leaks and repair if necessary.