Removal & Installation
If the CAB is being replaced with a new CAB it must be reprogrammed with the use of a DRB III.
- Disconnect battery negative cable.
- Release the CAB harness connector locks, and remove the harness connectors from the CAB.
- Disconnect the pump motor connector.
- Remove screws attaching CAB to the HCU.
Remove the CAB.
Place the CAB onto the HCU.
NOTEInsure the CAB seal is in position before installation.
- Install the mounting screws and tighten to 4-4.7 Nm (36-42 in. lbs.).
- Connect the pump motor harness.
- Connect the harnesses to the CAB and lock the connectors.
- Connect battery.