Removal & Installation
- Raise and support vehicle.
- Remove nuts and bolts from the links at the stabilizer bar.
- Remove stabilizer bar retainer bolts and retainers.
- Remove stabilizer bar and replace worn, cracked or distorted bushings.
- Remove links upper mounting nuts and bolts and remove links.
- Install the stabilizer bar and center it with equal spacing on both sides. Install stabilizer bar retainers and tighten bolts to 54 Nm (40 ft. lbs.).
- Install link into frame brackets and the stabilizer bar. Install mounting nuts and bolts.
- Remove support and lower vehicle.
- Tighten stabilizer link nuts to 54 Nm (40 ft. lbs.).
Remove supports and lower vehicle.