- Drain and siphon the power steering fluid from the pump.
- Remove the serpentine drive belt.
- Remove the reservoir return hose at the reservoir.
- Remove the pressure hose from the pump.
- Remove the three pump mounting bolts through pulley access holes.
Remove the pump from the engine.
- Align the pump with the mounting holes on the engine.
- Install the three pump mounting bolts through the pulley access holes. Tighten the bolts to 28 Nm (21 ft. lbs.).
- Install the pressure hose to the pump. Tighten the tube nut to 23 ft. lbs. (31 Nm).
- Install reservoir return hose to the reservoir.
- Install the serpentine drive belt.
- Fill the power steering pump.