Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the precautions section.
- Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
- Remove both front wiper arms from the wiper pivots.
- Remove the cowl plenum cover/grille panel from over the front wiper module.
- Remove the four screws that secure the wiper module to the cowl plenum panel.
- Disconnect the headlamp and dash wire harness connector from the wiper motor pigtail wire connector.
- Remove the wiper module from the cowl plenum panel as a unit.
Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten the module mounting screws to 72 inch lbs. (8 Nm).