Removal & Installation
- Before servicing the vehicle, refer to the Precautions Section.
- Relieve the fuel system pressure.
Remove or disconnect the following:
Intake manifold cover
Each fuel injector is calibrated for a specific flow rate. Be sure to use the correct part number when ordering replacement fuel injectors.
Install or connect the following:
New O-rings lubricated with clean engine oil
Inspect for fuel leaks as follows:
- Step 1: Turn ignition switch to the ON position for 2 seconds.
- Step 2: Turn ignition switch OFF for 10 seconds.
- Step 3: Turn ignition switch ON .
- Step 4: Check for leaks.
- Install the intake manifold cover. Torque the nuts to 27 inch lbs. (3 Nm).