REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Regulator attaching rivets
- Window regulator
- Window guides
- Door handle
- Door glass-to-regulator attaching bolts
- Remove the armrest.
- Remove the door handle screw, then pull off the handle.
- On models with manual windows, remove the window regulator handle screw and pull of the handle. On models with power windows, remove the power window switch housing.
- On models with manual door locks, remove the door lock control. On models with power door locks, remove the power door lock switch housing.
- On models with electric outside rear view mirrors, remove the power mirror switch housing.
- Using a flat tool, insert it carefully behind the panel and slide it along to find the push-pins. When you encounter a pin, pry the pin outward slowly and carefully. Do this until all the pins are out. NEVER PULL ON THE PANEL TO REMOVE THE PINS!
- Install the door panel carefully by pushing the pins into the door trim holes.
- Install the electric mirror if equipped, along with the lock control switch.
- Install the window regulator handle or power switch housing.
- Attach the arm rest.