REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise the glass to the full UP position.
- Remove the door trim panel and watershield.
- Disconnect the rods from the handle and lock cylinder, and from the remote control assembly.
- Remove the latch assembly attaching screws and remove the latch from the door.
- Install the latch from the mounting screws.
- Connect the lock cylinder rods to the cylinder assembly. Attach the handle rods.
- Install the watershield trim panel, as well as any other accessories.
- Raise and lower the glass slowly to ensure that there is no interference.
- Place the window in the UP position.
- Remove the trim panel and watershield.
- Disconnect the actuating rod from the lock control link clip.
- Slide the retainer away from the lock cylinder.
- Pull the cylinder from the door.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.