REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise the glass to the full UP position.
- Remove the door handle, window regulator handle, if so equipped, and door trim panel.
- Roll the door watershield away from the lower rear corner of the door to reveal the inside panel access opening.
- Disconnect the motor from the door latch.
- Remove the motor and swivel bracket from the door by drilling out the pop rivet.
- Disconnect the wiring harness.
- Attach the mounting bracket to the door inside panel and screws.
- Attach the link to the motor rod and connect the wires.
- Reset the watershield at the lower rear corner of the door,.
- Install the window regulator handle, if so equipped, as well as the door inside release lever handle and door trim panel.