REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Loosen the cable adjusting wheel inside the engine compartment.
- Loosen the clutch pedal adjusting bolt locknut and loosen the adjusting bolt.
- Remove the cable end from the clutch throwout lever.
- Remove the cable end from the clutch pedal.
- Install the cable end to the clutch pedal and throwout lever. Adjust the clutch.
Lubricate the cable with engine oil and after installation, install pads isolating the cable from the intake manifold and from the rear side of the engine mount insulator on coupe, sedan, and hatchbacks only.