REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the air guide and header panels from around the intercooler.
- Disconnect the air hoses at the intercooler.
- Remove the intercooler bracket bolt and the bolt securing the intercooler to the bracket.
- Lower the intercooler and remove it from under the car. Disconnect the air hose as the intercooler is lowered.
- Check the fins for damage or bending. Check also for cracks or other damage.
- Place the intercooler into position and secure it. Note that the air hoses have alignment marks for proper installation fit.