REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Loosen the adjusting knob and drop the steering wheel to its lowest position.
- Remove the two retaining screws at the bottom of the instrument cluster.
- Lift and pull the instrument cluster out of the two clips at the top.
- Disconnect the gauge wiring and the speedometer cable.
- Remove the instrument cluster.
- Install the cluster after connecting the wiring harnesses and speedometer cable. Connect the battery cable.
Disconnect the battery ground cable before cluster removal.
- Loosen screws at the upper and lower part of the instrument cluster. Loosen the screws holding the heater control knobs, ash tray, and cigarette lighter from their respective brackets, if necessary. Remove blind cover, if equipped on the right side of the glove box and remove the attaching screws on the right side of the cluster.
- Remove the harness cover at the bottom of the instrument panel and disconnect lighting switch and the instrument panel harness.
- Pull the instrument panel cluster a little toward you, disconnect multiple connector, antenna feeder, speaker connector, heater fan connector and meter cables and then remove instrument cluster assembly.
- Install the cluster after connecting the wiring and component connectors. Connect the battery cable. After the instrument cluster has been installed, draw out the meter cables as long as the marking tape can be seen from the engine compartment.