REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the door trim panel and inner liner.
- Remove the window glass from the regulator and the door.
- If equipped with power windows, disconnect the wiring harness and remove the retainer clip.
- Unbolt, or if riveted, drill out the regulator mounting rivets.
- Remove the regulator through the larger access hole. Rotate the regulator through the hole as required for removal.
- Install the regulator to the mounting holes. If riveted use 1 / 4 - 20 X 1 / 2 in. screws and nuts. Tighten the screws to 90 inch lbs.
- Install the window glass, connect the motor wiring harness, and install the inner liner and door trim panel.
The window glass is mounted to the regulator by two mounting studs and nuts, or a pin and clip. Raise the glass until the mounting nuts, or pi and clip align with the large access hole. Remove the nuts, or clip. Raise the glass up through the door frame. Rotate the glass so that the mounting studs pass through the notch at the rear of the door and remove the glass from the door.