REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the exhaust pipe.
- Remove the stabilizer bar brackets from the front support.
- Unbolt the lower control arms from the front support.
- Unbolt the torque tube from the front support.
- Support the torque tube with a floor jack.
- Remove the nut, bolt and lower stopper from each end of the front support and remove the support.
- Install the support and attach the components. Torque the lower stopper nuts to 60 ft. lbs.; the lower stopper bolts to 36 ft. lbs.; the torque tube mounting bolts to 33 ft. lbs.