REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the turn signal switch as described above.
- Disconnect the electrical wiring to the switch.
- Drill out the shear bolts or cut a slot in the mounting screw heads and bracket with a hack saw and remove with a flat blade screwdriver.
Use new screws and bracket when installing the switch.
- Remove the switch.
- Align the column tube hole with the wheel lock guide dowel for initial assembly.
- Insert the ignition key to make sure that the lock functions correctly.
- Install the shear bolts. Tighten them evenly until the heads break off.
- Complete the installation of the removed components.